Saturday 1 October 2011

Aftermath Part 2

Me: Hello Baby.

My Ex: So fast reach home ah?

Me: I took cab mah. Can't wait to see you. I miss you.

My Ex: Really meh. But i miss you too.

Me: Really la.

My Ex: Let's go.

Entering the lift, we kissed all the way up. Open the door to
my house than my room. Putting my stuff down, i got onto the
bed, followed by him. He get on top of me, kissing me, kissing
my neck, slowly unbuttoning my uniform. His kiss conintue down
my body with every button he unbutton, down to my belly button.
His kiss came back up, stop and my boobs, and kiss them. Unhooking
my bra, our mouths met and kiss again. We kiss like long lost couple,
we were actually. My bra was off, he was grabbing my boobs. Me?
Undoing his pants and uniform. His was down to his boxers, my bra was
off, showing my boobs to him with my uniform unbutton.Skirt was up all the
wasy to my waist with my vagina showing. His fingers ran down my body,
to my boobs, circling them, round my nipples, teasing them than, down to
my stoamch and finally my vagina. All the while we were still kissing. He
massage my clit, circling his fingers around my vagina, rubbing it. I was
moaning. Our mouths break apart as he lick his wat down to my boobs.
Using his magic tongue and tease my nipple. Slowly he was fingering me.
Licking his way down again, he lick my vagina, licking and swallowing my
cum juice.

I got up and got on top of him, positioning myself at his dick with my vagina
facing him. We were in a 69 position. Sucking on his dick, lickung my vagina.
I got up after about 5 minutes. Kissing me, he insert his fingers into me, fingering
me. I was getting wetter below as he finger me. I cummed about twice with my
juice flowing down and at last, he made me squirt. I got on top of him, with my
cum dripping on him, slowly i sat down and insert his dick into my vagina.
I move up and down feeling his dick in me, controlling the speed. My speed
was getting faster of course with a little help from him moving his dick and
also grabbing my boobs. The fuck was long and sexciting, we hugged and rested.
He turn me over and in a missionary position, we fuck again. Now with him
controlling the speed, i was getting wetter and moaning louder. His speed got
faster and at a point of time.

Me: Baby stopped take out faster.

I squirt.

My Ex:  Baby you so horny ah? haha

Me: Just finish period mah.

My Ex: No wonder.

With that, he got me up and turn me over in a doggy position. Fuck me from
behind with his hands on my boobs, grabbing it and fondling on my nipple.
Giving me all his might, fucking me, i was moaning and at that point of time i am
not sure if anybody was at home. We never fuck so fast before, and i was
really very wet below as my cum keep flowing down. We switch back to my
favourite position as he knows it,  the comboy position. Sliding his dick into my
vagina, I moved up and down as fast as i could. Grabbing my boobs, he was
moving his hips too, fucking me.

My Ex: Baby i am cumming soon.

Me: Cum in me.

My Ex: Are you Sure?

It will be the first time someone cum in me without a protection on. It was still
my safe period. And i was very horny, i don't want it to stop.

Me: Yes.

We continue fucking, and we were getting faster. After about 20 minutes, i
can feel his dick expldoing. His hot cum was in me and i can feel it. Slowly
our body stop, i got up and suck his leftover.

We cuddle on the bed. Hugging me from behind, he massage my boobs as both
of us fall asleep.
Loves

No comments:

Post a Comment