Wednesday 26 October 2011

Halloweeeeeeeeen

Hey guys halloween is coming. Anybody got any plans?
Well let me tell you about what happened last year during
Halloween.

Jessica: (SMS) Hey Bestiesssss! Halloween is this weekend.
And O's have started, why not give ourselves a break and
have fun this weekend. Alice's parents are not home this
weekend. Party at her house? Dress code? Don't need me
to say right? Food and everything will discuss tomorrow
in school. And lastly its only for you guys besties. Please
don't call any other people. *Wink*

The day arrived at before that, we were planning what to
wear and went shopping for clothes. Dress as nurse?
Witch? i ran out of ideas and i was thinking to myself, since
its our first Hallowen party and only the 10 of us bestie, lets
give them a surprise. Well by then i made up my mind.

I message my bf and us him to pick me up from my house and
headed to Alice's house together. Looking at me he was shock.

My Ex: Why you wear until like that so normal?

I was wearing a white top and a white hot pants. But from top
to toe my body was painted in a skeleton shape.

Me: Halloween what. I paint myself as skeleton lo.
My Ex: Still so normal.
Me: Later you all will know.
My Ex: Fine lo like that.

Smilling to myself for the whole journey. Reaching her house,
we enter her house and everybody was already there. The light
was not really bright but was bright enough to see my outfit.
They started scolding me, especially Jessica. They were all dress
up in nurse with huge cleavages and Jesscia in a witch dress with
the middle an oppening for her boobs to pop out and one as a
air stewardess. Guys was more normal, doctors, vampires.
I was still smilling to myself and when Alice went to dim the light,
the whole room was dark with candles here and there. We were
eating and playing games, dancing around and telling scary stories.

One thing they did not realised was, i am already topless.

Jessica: OH MY GOD. You are topless!
Everybody turn and look.
Me: Thats the surprise. i painted my whole body.
Jessica: Who paint for you?
Me: My brother lo.
My ex: No wonder just now keep smilling.
Me: Hehe.

Carry on with our games. We decided to watch horror movie.
Allthough we are bestfriends but only 1 couple there, and also
every girl and guy was paired together. Me of course with my
ex, and the rest are always the same with one another. Every
guy was hugging their girl watching the movie. Girls was scared
trying to cover themselves. Guys sliding their hands into their
outfit in nurse, stewerdess, or witch. Me of course, don't need
to slide in, my boobs was already exposed. My ex was of course
playing with my nipple, grabbing my boobs and once in a while
kissing my neck. Moaning softly, and guess what? i am not the only
one moaning. There are already other girls moaning. Jessica of
course the only couple with her bf was already fingering her.

Alice went over to stop the video, getting back to her guy, she
kiss him and started making out. That was the cue for us, body
moving and facing each ohter. All of us was kissing our guy.
Lying on the sofa, my bf was on top of me, kissing me, with his
hands on my boobs and nipple and massaging my clit. Wasting
no time, i slide my hands under his pants and realised that he was
not wearing any boxer. Smilling at me, i grabbed hold of his dick
and stroke it. Massage his balls one in awhile, teasing his dick.
It was very dark, as i can't really see what's going on, but i can
see shadows of guys licking their girls vagina and girls giving their
guys a blowjob.

Was trying to see properly when my ex suddenly give my nipple
a lick. I gave out a soft moan, and he started sucking on them.
Taking turns on each nipple, squeezing the other one in the
process. Slowly licking his way down from my boobs to my
stomach, licking my clit, and finally my vagina as he stuck his
tongue into my vagina. I was cumming and i can feel it. Licking
cum that was flowing out of my vagina. He lick his way up again
to my boobs and to my mouth.

I turned him over with me now on top, i took out his pants, now
licking my way down to his dick. Licking his hard rod and his balls.
Teasing him, licking the tip of his dick. Slowly i suck on his dick,
from the tip and than teasing him little before i gave him a full blowjob.
Needing some pleasure myself. I climb on top of hum turning myself.
In a 69 position, fingering me and giving him a blowjob.

I got myself up and look around, they were already fucking one another.
I say on top of him and slide his dick into my vagina. Moving up and
down, he was squeezing my boobs and i was moving up and down very
fast, I was horny and so does he helping with the movement by moving
his dick too. Changing from cowboy to doggy, fucking me from behind.
Thrusting his dick in me, i was moaning even louder. Alice was also in
doggy style. Side by side, we were kissing and being fuck from behind.
The guys was spanking our ass.

I was about to cum again, and this time so does he. Still in a doggy
position i gave him a blowjob and while giving him a blowjob,
he was squeezing Alice's boobs, and the guy that was fucking alice was
still fucking her and fingering me. Cumming in my mouth, i swallowed
all his cum. Just then, the guy that was fucking Alice cum on her ass.
I went over and lick her ass clean. Licking all his cum and swallowing it.
Kissing my ex after the orgy party while waiting for others to finish fucking.
We clean ourselves back without wearing anything and continue or movie.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN GUYS!
Loves.

1 comment:

  1. Did you know that you can create short links with Shortest and get cash for every click on your shortened urls.

    ReplyDelete