Monday 31 October 2011

Reynald

A little event that happen in the past that i want to share it with you guys.
Well just enjoy.

Reynald is a guy which i met when i was at still in secondary school.
He was a sporty person, well-build, about 175cm tall. And of course
not bad looking.

I was with my friends on my way home after netball competition.
Walking out of the court.

Me: Ouch.
Guy: I am sorry.
Me: It's ok.
Guy: I am Reynald.
Me: I am *****
Reynald: Are you sure you are ok?
Me: Ya i am fine. Thanks.
Reynald: Great. Nice to know you. See you around.
Me: Nice to know you too. Bye.

Our first short coversation, ended this way with no numbers being
exchange. And thinking to myself, how to see me around when
we don't even have each others contact. To my surprise, we bump
into each other again. Same place.

Tap on the shoulders.
Me: (Turning)
Reynald: Hi its me.
Me: Oh hi.
Reynald: How are you? alright?
Me: Yes i am. How about you?
Reynald: Never better seeing a cute girl again.
Me: (Blushing) Saying me ah? No la.
Reynald: Good luck for your competition, will be
cheering for you.
Me: Thanks.

He was really there watching the game. Smilling at me. After
the game we exchange numbers, and well he wanted to send
me to the bus stop. But i was with my friends. Days went past
and he did not message me. My girlfriends were like teasing me
about him. But i am not really sure how i feel towards him at that
point. I just felt paranoid why he did not message me, so why
ask for my number. Weeks past and when i was thinking about him
anymore. He messaged me. We were texting the whole day, and
talking the whole night till next morning, until 4am when i went to
bed realised that i still need to go school.

I skipped school the next day i was too tired. And somehow when
i just woke up at about 1pm, his message came in.

Reynald: (SMS) Hey cutie, just woke up?
Me: (SMS) Hey sweetie, how did you know?
Reynald: (SMS) I am in your heart thats why i know.
Me: (SMS) Mouth so sweet ah.
Reynald: (SMS) I know you for sure not going school thats why
i text you abit later as i just woke up 1 hour agao.
Me: (SMS) You never go school too?
Reynald: (SMS) Nope. Want to meet for lunch?
Me: (SMS) Ok.

We met up at a location where both of us are convenient as we stay
quite far from each other. But guess where do we go? Orchard.
We meet at Somerset MRT station and we ate at Pastamania at
Cineleisure. He of course being the gentlemen he paid for me. We
went walking around after lunch. Chatting like we have known each
other for a long time. But most question was to get to know each other.
Than we decided to catch a movie. Can't realyl remember what movie
we were watching. I was shivering in the cinema and i did not prepare
anything as it was a last mintue thing. But of course i always give people
a good first impression. I was wearing a denim skirt, about mid length
and a black lace blouse. So of course i was shivering. Its lace. So he
saw me shivering and asked me to lean over. Leaning over on him, he
put both hands around me hugging me from behind.

Reynald: You smell nice.
Me: Shhh watch the movie.

He was holding my hand ang hugging me and i felt better from the warm
hug. Just when the movie was aout to finish, he kissed me on my cheek.
I was shocked and feeling very hot. Walking out of the cinema, and he
offered to send me home. We were crossing the road to the MRT
station, he held onto my hand. Allowing him to do so, i looked at him
and smile. On the train back he hugged me as i rested my head on his
chest.

Me: Thanks for sending me home.
Giving him a peck on his cheek.
Reynald: You are most welcome. I had a great day.
Me: Me too.
Reynald. Bye then. See you soon.
Me: See you.

Coming close to me he kiss me on my lips, just a peck but enough
for me to allow him to do so with me kissing him too. He gave me a
hug and walk away.

To be continue...

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, haha is this like one of the TVBS soap dramas? always tbc when the best part gonna come haha

    ReplyDelete