Monday 9 May 2011

Cont.

hi people. so how was your weekends?
been partying and having fun with my cliques
and of course there was sex. whats fun without sex.

so anyway. back to my previous post. after the movie.
we went home quite late. we took a bus home from ochard.
all of us stay near to each other. so my ex and me was sitting
at the last seat at the back.actually all of us occupied the back few
seats at the back of the bus. throughout the journey home he was
touching my boobs while we were talking to all our friends.
all my friends was like looking and keep teasing me. haha.
although i am not the only one. my other 2 friends were already at the
other corner of the bus kissing each other. hands all over the body. s
oon his hands went under my dress  and started to finger me. immediately
it turn me on as the bus was so cold. i started to moan and they keep making
fun of me. the other guys cant do anything to me as there was not much space
where i am sitting. the only thing they could do was touch my boobs.
well with him busy finggering me and my other friend touching my boobs.
my hands were busy too. on his dick. of course all my other friends are there
watching and talking. soon we alighted. i told my ex that my parents are home.
so we cant go back to my house and do. so i suggested we walk to the new park
to do it. the rest have to go home. so me and my ex. with another guy.and the other
couple who were kissing on the bus. walk to the park together.

once we reach the park. the couple went to the toilet together. so the 3 of us walk
deeper into the park.we found a bench near the end of the park where its dark.
its a new park anyway. and so far away from the housing estate. we sat down
and enjoy the cold air. after awhile i stand up but my ex pull me back. i fell on his
lap. he grab me and we started kissing. the other guy came closer and touch my boobs.
kissing my neck. hate it when guys do that to me. really turn me on. with one guy in
front of me. another guy behind me. what can happen next?

with 2 guys turning me on. kissing me. i did not even realise by dress was off.
i am in the park. naked. imagine you walk past and you saw 2 guys making out
with a fully naked girl. so well. i was sitted in between them. with my legs open wide.
my ex was kissing me. and fingering me. while the other guy was licking and sucking
my nipple. fondling with my breast. i was already very horny. i took out their dicks
and stroke them. i gave my friend a blowjob while my ex licking my pussy. and fingering me.
they took turns doing me. i get up. bend over and continue giving my ex a blowjob. while
my friend fuck me doggystyle. they took turns fucking me. in different position. sitting on
top of my ex. and giving my friend a blowjob. my friend wanted to fuck me together which
means he wanted anal sex. but i rejected him. i want to try. but not that day. so they
continue fucking me until one of them was about to cum. and i will suck that guy and the
other will continue fucking me. by the way. i was actually still in a doggystyle throughout the
whole session.my friend cums first. and after i swallowed it. he continue making
me horny by licking my nipple and playing with my breast and kissing me.
of course my ex was stll fucking me. when my ex was about to cum i sat down.
suck him off while he stands up. and swallowed it.
after that. they continue kissing me. and take turns fingering me until i squirts.
they really know how to satisfy me.

ok well. i was very tired after that. and my ex is still the best. he accompany me to the toilet to clean up.
of course. still naked. haha. and i wore back my dress in the toilet. and the other couple has already gone home. oh well. so my ex send me home. we kiss awhile and he went home. another threesome for me.
love it. hope you guys do too.

Loves

2 comments:

  1. hi, how do 1 get to know u more?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. i had a hard on reading it. luv u!

    ReplyDelete