Friday 27 May 2011

View up the stairs

It was a long day of school but even after that. Panther still have to go school for night class.
It was just a normal night class. Taking the bus to school. The journey seems long. It takes
forever to reach my stop. Alighting from the bus, entering the school, i walk to the corner of
the block and went up the stairs.

Turning into the flight of stairs, i saw a girl walking up. As i was at the bottom, i manage to
glance up her skirt. To my surprise, she was not wearing anything under her skirt.
Seeing her vagina make my dick hard below. walking closer to her.
i realise she was my friend.

Panther: Today weather very hot ah?

Liz: Huh?

Panther: So hot until you are so wet below ah.

Liz: (shock and slow down her step) you saw?

Panther: Ya. (Walking ahead of her)

Still feeling a little turn on by the surprising upskirt i saw. I walk through the garden
to my class. She was still in a shock following me behind. As it was still early,
i sat down on the bench in the garden as she walk past me.

Panther: Eh still early, sit down and accomapy me.

Liz: Huh? Ok la.

She was still shy and shock about it. Sitting under the starry sky enjoying the night breeze
 not thinking that i might get a chance to have some fun with her.

Panther: How is the night breeze here?

Liz: Ok lor, very cooling.

Panther: Eh you don't shy lei.

Liz: How not to? You look up my skirt ok! And worst you saw my vagina.

Panther: Who ask your skirt so short. Some more don't want to wear panties.

Liz: I thought at night le what. Wont so unlucky. not so much people, so don't wear lor.
more cooling mah.

Panther: Ya not alot of people. Just one. And so coincidently its me. And so coincidently
i was walking behind you. And so coincidently i look up and saw your upskirt. And so
coincidently i saw your vagina.

Liz: (smacking me on my back) Eh you very bad lei. So shy lor. You like that say.

Panther: Haha sorry lor.

Liz: Eh you saw mine already. Why not you show me yours la. Like that than fair.

Thinking to myself in a daze. Am i dreaming? I wasn't expect anything and this might be my chance
to have some fun in school. No reason for me reject it.

Unzipping my zipper, she reach out her hand and pull my dick out of my pants. Holding
my dick with her right hand, she gave it a little squeeze and look at me. She came closer
to me. And our lips met. She stroke my dick while our toungue were fighting. Of course
my hands were not doing nothing. I reach into her shirt, and to my surprise again, she
was not wearing bra. I pause for a moment, she increases her speed, and i began to
fondle on her breast. Playing with her nipple, she gave a soft moan.
I break free from her mouth, lifter up her shirt, and suck on her pink nipple.

The sucking lasted only for a minute. She push me away, move further away from
the bench. Bend down and put my dick into her mouth. It was a feeling that i have
never experience before. Having a blowjob from a friend, in the school. Sucking
my dick, licking it and swallowing the pre cum make me even harder.
My hands slide down from her breast, lifted up her skirt. and insert my finger into
her vagina. She was moaning louder this time. Going faster on my dick, i inserted
another finger. She goes faster and faster. And so do i. Within 5 to 10 mintues
of excitment. I cummed into her mouth. She suck me clean. And swallowed the
sperm down her throat.

With her juice flowing down her vagina, onto her skirt. She get up and quickly
walk towards the toilet. I get dressed myself. And accompied her to the toilet.
Entering the handicap toilet. I followed behind.

Panther: (Closing the door behind me) You ok?

Liz: (Cleaning herself )What do you think? Make me so wet. Now my skirt stain.
Lucky its black lor.

Panther: (Looking at her cleaning) Haha sorry la. Did not see you complaining just
now when i am finger fucking you.

Liz: (Look up) Still dare to look. So shy already lor.

Panther. Ok don't look. (still peeping)

Liz: Ok done.

Panther: Let's go.

Turning to open the door. She pull me back and we kissed like we have never
kiss before.Walking out of the toilet. Back to class. We were almost late.
Looking at her the entire lesson. Her face was so red whenever she turn and look at me.


Contribution from one of my reader, Panther.
You know who you are.

Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment