Thursday 5 May 2011

Friends for benefit

been long since i went out with my bestfriends. movie at orchard.
and as usual most of the time i will be sitting with my ex bf.
kissing in the cinema is a normal thing couples do now. but not
for bestfriend i guess. watching the movie halfway. his hands was
roaming around my boobs. i turn and look at him and we started
kissing. i was wearing a white colour v-neck dress. not really see through
but if you look closely you are able to see. wearing a cardigan over
it not allowing my braless boobs to be so visible. sliding his hands into
the opening of my dress top, peeling the nipple tape off and played with
my nipple. i continue watching the movie while he play with it. soon he turn
his attention down under. he insert his fingers into my vagina and i stop him.
i was not wearing any panties. i pull my dress up revealing my vagina as i do
not want to stain my dress. if you happen to turn and look from the side or turn
back from the front. you can see the full view of my vagina. lucky enough this time
we were sitting at the corner. he insert his fingers again finger fucking me for more
than 10 mintues and it make me cant concentrate on my movie. how irritating is that.
and the worst thing is that he knows how to tease me by finger fucking me slowly.
imagine watching a movie and someone keep turning you on. arghhhhhhhhhh. well i
manage to ask him to stop, but of course he wants something in return. haha. as usual.
not like i dont know what he want.

well that will be for another day. for those lucky guys that manage to see through
my dress and saw my nipple after the movie. you are welcome. thanks to him for
peeling off my nipple tape. you guys enjoy a good view of it. especially the group
of guys sitting opposite me when i am having  dinner. for my bestfriends. nothing
new to them as they have seen my boobs countless of times.

Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment