Sunday 3 July 2011

Bbq, Truth and Dare

Hi people.
How is your weekend? Seems like my blog does not attract
many readers anymore. Nobody chatting in chatbox. Lesser
viewers. Maybe i should really close down my blog soon.

So anyway this is just a short post of my weekend.

This JC classmate of mine invited a few of us over his house
for a bbq session. Just a few of us, 5 guys including him and
4 girls. Remember Eunice? She is my school buddy. Also the
girl that found out that i don't wear panty to school.

So well we had bbq and games, like poker, board games and
we played truth or dare. By the way, i was wearing a denim hot
pants that reveal my butt cheek alittle, with a spag top. So the
guys was like staring at my butt most of the time when there is
a chance. And of course the girls too. We were playing some
normal truth and dare gameswhen Eunice suddenly said to me
when is my turn for a dare.

Eunice: I dare you to let everybody touch your butt.

Everybody was shock. Giving the What face.

Me: Erm ok lor.

Well its just that butt anyway. So everybody was like
touching my butt including the girls. And Eunice was like
grabbing my butt with her 2 hands. So anyway, the game
went on with more excitement. With the guys taking off
their shirts, some have to take off their pants. Of course
there was no nude in the game. The most was girls showing
what colour panties they are wearing or what bra they
wearing. Girls were dared to french kiss. Guys was dared to
grab other guys dick. And girls licking the guys ear.
I was really lucky to avoid the showing panties part as
i was not wearing any. But i did like the most daring dare
that Eunice dare me to do asking me to take off my bra.
Which left my nipples poking out. You can see all the guys
pants or even their boxer something poking out. The girls
was like laughing at them.

The game ended and we went on to bbq. I was not
wearing my bra the whole time after that. And of course
i think definately some guys did catch my downblouse.
Well nothing much after that. I went home with Eunice.
She stay like a few bus stop away from me. Before she
alighted she grab my boobs, and rush down. I was shock
for the moment. But soon after:

Eunice:(SMS) Hey babe you got nice boobs and ass.

Me:(SMS) What! Haha. Not as nice as yours la.

Eunice:(SMS) No la. Yours are nicer. I would really
love to touch them again.

Me:(SMS) Haha. You can touch them anytime you want.

Eunice:(SMS) Haha i will. Maybe even kiss you.

Me:(SMS) Haha. You lesbian ah.

Eunice:(SMS) Erm not really la. I am a bi.

I seriously never thought that she will like girls. I know her
about few months already but she never told me that.

Me:(SMS) Oh ok. You like me ah?

Eunice:(SMS) Just a crush la. I like guys too.

Me:(SMS) Ok. I love my ex bf still, but don't want to get
back with him yet. We are still having fun together.

Eunice:(SMS) What kind of fun you all had?

Me:(SMS) Erm we had sex. I love sex. I also love threesome.
I very wild right?

Eunice:(SMS) You are turnign me on babe! Why not be with me?
We can have fun together.

Me:(SMS) Ok i don't mind but you won't mind me fucking other
guys right? Like my secondary school bestfriends, my ex bf, my
neighbour or other guys la.

Eunice:(SMS) Other guys is the one from JC 2 right? I don't mind
la but you have to tell me more about them or maybe bring me with
you when you go out or find them.

Me:(SMS) How you know about him? Ya no problem i can bring
you along.

Eunice:(SMS) That day both of you have sex in school what. I saw the
message. Sorry. Haha.

Me:(SMS) Haha. Ok.

Eunice:(SMS) Love you babe. Can't wait to have fun with you.

Me:(SMS) Haha. Maybe tomorrow or something lor.

Well so ya. I am now a Bi. Well not like i never make out with
a girl before. Haha. So ya thats all.

Loves.

2 comments:

  1. love the post, would love to hear more of it and more of you soon, dont stop it would be as waste and what will i do when i want to hear more from you ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. lesser still means there r ppl ard following ur blog...im sure more will come...hope to hear from u more..

    ReplyDelete