Monday 11 July 2011

May i go to the toilet please?

Common test finally over, lesson resume.
Now getting ready for year end exmas. Isn't it fast?
How about you people?

Monday, start of a nwe week. Reluctantly get out of bed
today cand get ready for school. Meeting my beloved
Eunice on the bus and went school together.

Eunice have been very touchy after we got together.
Wherever we go, she will try to touch me. My legs,
my boobs, and my ass. She sit beside me in every lesson,
and will always place her hand on my lap. Well i sit cross
legged like how we sit on the floor cross legged. Once in
a while she will try and go under my skirt. Of course there
was a jacket to cover my skirt.

Me: Babe stop it lei, after school than let you touch la. Can't
concentrate lei.

Eunice: That's the point what. I don't want you to concentrate.

Me: You getting very touchy after we together lei.

Eunice: Last time not together what. Now together already. You
are mine.

Me: Can't stand you.

Eunice: Too bad.

I was doing my work and she had stopped touching me. When i realise
my bra was getting loose. My bra was unhooked.

Me: Miss Ling, may i go to the toilet?

Miss Ling: Ok be fast.

Getting up from my sit, i walked very fast out of the class and went into
the toilet. Soon later when i step in, Eunice came in.

Eunice: What you doing? Walk so fast?

Me: You play with my bra hook just now ah?

Eunice: No. Why? Came out?

Me: Ya la. Don't know why also.

Taking off my uniform, and put in on the bench.  A pair of hands grab my
boobs from behind. Squeezing and fondling them, pinching my nipple.
Kissing me on my neck. I turn around and kiss her on her lips. Took my
uniform and went into the cubicle, hanging my uniform on the back of the
door. With my bra still hanging on me, she simple took it off and hang it.
We waste no time kissing each other on the lips and neck. Our tongues
were fighting, her hands were all over me. Lifting up my skirt, our mouth
breakaway. Sitting on top of the toilet bowl, she sat on top of me and
continue kissing. i unbutton her uniform, unhook her bra, and lick her
nipple. Taking turn on each nipple, i can see that she is enjoying it. I lean
back and she lick mine, massaging my boobs at the same time. We got up
and she lifted up my skirt again, inserting her fingers into my vagina easily as
i did not wear anything below. Fingering me, slowly and teasing me. I was
trying to moan softy so that no one coming in could hear. I think its not the
first time she did it or maybe she do finger herself too but it felt really great.
She was fingering me and licking and sucking on my boobs and nipple.
I lifted up her skirt too, and to my surprise she did not wear anything too.
Giving me a smile, i insert my fingers too and started to finger her. Now
she starts to moan. Suddenly someone came in. We breakaway and try
to be quiet. Slowly we dress ourselves up, and continue to kiss after that.
With the door closing, We get out from the cubicle and went back to class.

Me: Later during break must go toilet again and wear my panties. You make
me so wet lor.

Eunice: You make me wet too.

Me: You finger other girls before?

Eunice: Ya. Didn't you?

Me: Ya la. You make me so horny lor. How i wish there is a dick just now.

Eunice: I will jealous de lei.

Me: You can join too mah. Have you had sex before?

Eunice: Join? Don't want la. Shy lei. Ya i have sex before.

Me: Have sex before than don't need shy la. Next time we try? I ask my ex?

Eunice: See how lor.

Me: Ok. I am still horny.

Eunice. Later we continue.

2 comments:

  1. so i guess there will be a FFM adventure on your next update..hope to hear it soon..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you know you can create short links with AdFly and get money from every click on your short links.

    ReplyDelete