Saturday 2 July 2011

Schoolmate crush

Hello people.

School holidays have ended. And I am having
my common test now. Stress stress stres.
So back to my post. Don't think you guys
are interested how stress am I. Haha.

So I was on my home from school. Just under
my block, I bump into my seconday schoolmate.
He was in acad class. So his in second 5 right
now. He just finish school. And I was walking
home. He tap me. Abd I turn. Oh did I mention
he was one of my crush in secondary school.
So ya.

Me: Oh hello.

Sam: Hi. How are you. In jc now right?

Me: Ya. I am good. Having common test now.
Very stress. How are you. This year o's
right? All the best.

Sam: Jc very stress? All the best to you.
Must do well for common test. I will do
well for my o's too.

Me: Ya very stress. Always make me so
tired. Ya do well than come jc. Haha.
Eh you free? Come my house talk la.
Stand here like idiot.

Sam: Go your house chat? Is it ok?
Don't need study meh?

Me: Can la. Need to study la. But
must rest what. I so tired lei.
Come la.

Taking the lift up. Still talking about
how stress I am. And about our secondary
school. Entering my house, into my
room, he followed behind. Putting my
stuff down and sat on my bed.

Me: You not in a hurry right?

Sam: Ya.

We chatted for more than 30 minutes
about school and how was school like
when I was still in school.

Sam: : You say you very restless and
tired right? Very stress? How bout I
I give you a massage.

Me: You give me massage? Can not?
Never mind la.

Sam: Of course can la. Want to try?

Me: Ok lor. Since you so confident.

Sam: You go change into something
comfortable lor.

Me: Don't need la.

Sam: Orh ok lor.

Sitting on the edge of the bed. He sat
behind me and gave me a shoulder massage
first. Its really very comfortable.

Sam: You smell nice.

Me:(giggling) not bad ah, very comfortable.

Sam: Go change into something comfortable
and I help you massage your back?


Me: Back massage? Ok. But don't need
change la. Just take off my top jiu can le.

Sam: Huh?

Me: Huh what. Bra only. Like bikini
only what.

Unbuttoning my top. Revealing
my body to him,with my bra on.
I don't feel weird. As I
was still wearing bra. Carefully
I lie down on the bed. And cover
my bottom with the blanket.
He than sat down beside my back
and gave my back a massage.
It was so comfortable. Than
I can fall asleep any moment.

Unhooking my bra so that the
hook won't get in the way. He
pause for a moment and continue.
Slowly has hands went to massage
my legs. With the blanket blocking
the way. I asked him to take it away.
He move his hands up my legs to my
thigh which lifted my skirt abit.
That make my body move.

Sam: Wow you have nice legs.

Me: No la.

He tan continue to massage my legs.
Including my inner and outter thighs.
My I don't think he was able to see
my pantyless vagina or touch it. I
was getting a bit horny by that
time.

Me:(moaning) you are really good.

With that. He reach into my skirt,
and squeeze my butt with his 2 hands.
He lifted up my skirt, squeeze it
again and lick my 2 butt cheeks.
Turning around. My bra drop off.

Sam: Wow you got nice breats too.

Feeling shy. I kept quiet and pull
him towards me. Hugging him close
to me. He lean forward and kiss me.
I kiss back, and our tougues meet.
Locking our tougues together. His
hands started to roam around my body
and reached my boobs. Squeezing my
boobs. Playing with my nipple. Our
mouths seperated and he lick down
My neck to my boobs. Licking and
sucking on my nipple. He than move
up again. And our lips met again.
My hands move downwards. Unzipping his
pants. Taking out his already harden
dick. Stroking it slowly. He took
out his pants. Allowing me to move
my hand more freely around his dick.
Massaging his balls. Stroking his dick
with another hand. Our lips than parted
again. And we down down to play with
my boobs again. But that's not the end.
He than continue licking his way down.
Licking around my vagina lips and than my
vagina. Licking my vagina. He also inserted
his fingers into my vagina. Making me moan.
Pulling him up. I turn him over with me on
top of him. Grinding his dick with my vagina.
I can see him really enjoying it. I get down
and went down on his dick. Licking his pre cum
and his balls. Than giving him a blowjob.
Now he starts to moan. Guys are so sexy
when they moan. I went deeper and faster on his
Dick as he was fingering me. He tried to finger
my anal. I allow him too. Wanted to know how
it felt. But he did not go deep in.
Maybe just outside. But it did felt abit good.
We got ourselves up and get in a 69 position.
We were doing oral sex. At a very fast speed.
We were both moaning. He was fingering and licking
my vagina so fast. And I was blowing him so fast.
That he cummed in my mouth. I wanted to have sex
so bad. Too relieve my stress. But he cum so fast.
But well its good anyway. I enjoy it very much.

We clean ourselves up. And get dressed.

Sam: Hey xxxxxx, sorry about it.

Me: No worries.

Sam: Sure?

Me: Ya. Take it as a good memory.

Sam: Ya I will. Regretted not wooing you.

Me: Haha. Take it as a memory lor. At least we have
this memory to remember mah. Don't so sad la.

Sam: Haha. Will remember it always.

Me: Good. Don't forget. Come I send you down.

Sam: Never mind la. I can go down myself.

Me: Ok. Take care.

Sam: Can we do it again sometime?

Me: Haha you are so cute. If we ever meet again.

Sam: Ok. Take care.

Kissing me before we left. So it seems like
There is more adventures to come.

Loves!

1 comment:

  1. Tats a wonderful random encounter...nice...hope u get to relieve ur stress soon..
    cheers..

    ReplyDelete