Sunday 7 August 2011

My Neighbour

Hi guys,

this is not much of a sex post or anything.
Just something i want to share.

I have a neighbour named Jo. We do not have
each others number. But we always have fun
together. We made an agreement that whenever
we bump into each other we will have some fun.

Normally we will just only make out. We only make
love like twice or thrice. Not much of a fb but just a
small fling. Well we always share our storys and stuff.
His like a close friend to me.

Recently we bump into each other, and we did not make
out. He was telling me about this girl i introduce to her
just recently. He was saying that he have some feeling towards
the girl. But cant really make sure about it. The important
part is, they never acually met. But oh well. His still
awesome to me. Haha.

Oh well. Haha. i seems draggy. Ok bye.
Good Luck Jo.
Loves

No comments:

Post a Comment