Sunday 21 August 2011

What do you want?

School holiday is almost here, but for me school holiday is still the same.
Going back to school for lesson. Exams are coming. Oh well. How was
your weekend? My class organised a chalet before school holiday to
have some fun before our exam start, to help us relax alittle.

Games and bbq should ne normal for a chalet right? Oh well.
The day ended pretty fast. But not much people stayed.
Eunice has to go home. How sad for me. Only 3 girls
stayed and 6 guys. We had 2 rooms. So guys and girls
have seperated room. But unfortunately, 2 guys have to squeeze
with us. One of my female friend said she want to sleep alone.
So she slept at the bottom while the other guy slept the other side of
the bottom bed. Which mean 1 guy have to share the bed with me
and another guy. Being the generous girl (haha), i slept in between them.

Everybody was fast asleep, or thats what i thought. Just when i was
about to fall asleep, i felt something moving up my legs.

Turning around.
Me: What do you want?

Sam: You. You are so beautiful. More than those in the cheerleading
team.

Sam is a cheerleader. Those we throw girls up in the air and catching them
when they fall. He is well build, muscular and not really good looking, just
average. He always tell me about girls in the cheerleading team are so bitchy
that they would just let guys touch their ass and even their boobs. Thinking
that they accidently touch them. The guys will even helped the girls do their
stretches. Simply sitting at their back, but some would even be sitting at their
ass, with something sticking out of their shorts poking their asses.

Ok enough of it.

Me: Thanks but i don't get what you mean.

Sam: You know what i mean.
(Moving closely to me and give me a peck on my lips.)

Me: What are you doing. There are people around.

Sam: Isn't that more exciting.
(Continue to kiss my lips.)

Me: Be quiet.

Kissing him back. Our lips lock. We were hiding under the blanket.
Trying to make as little sound as we could. His hands were moving
around my body, from my boobs down to my vagina.

Sam: You did not wear any bra and panties?

Giving him a smile. Our lips met again. Lifiting up my shirt, he went down
licking and sucking my nipple. Of course not one of them but taking turns
on each one making sure both are not left out. Reaching his hands into
my pink fbt shorts, rubbing my clit. Of course my boobs were still being
played with. Breaking away from my boobs, he took off my shorts.
Going down, he spread my legs wide and tease my clit. Licking and
rubbing it. Slowly he move from my clit to my vagina. Trying to control
myself so that i won't moan or won't moan loudly.

Pulling him up, our tongue met again. With my hands now down under his
shorts, stroking his hard erected dick. Than its my turn to go down on him.
Licking his hard shaft, massaging his balls and licking them. Slowly i gave him
a teasing blowjob, going down on him slowly.

Sam: I can' t take it anymore.
(Pulling me up)

Reaching under his pillow, he took out something that was square and flat.
 Looking closely as he brought it nearer. It was a condom.

Me: You already plan this?

Sam: No. Just to try my luck on you.

Me: How lucky of you.

Taking the condom from him, unwrapping the wrapper. and put it on for him.
This is the first time i put on a condom for a guy. Never use before.
I got on top of him in a cowgirl position. Slowly inserting his dick into my
vagina. Moving up and down slowly. We were doing in at a slow speed
so not to take anyone up. Unfortunately, the guy below woke up. But he did
not notice i saw. He was staring at us having sex. Ignoring him, we continue
having sex. We change our position after awhile into missionary. With him
controlling the speed, he went on fucking me faster. Not forgetting to
play with my boobs while fucking me. Changing from missinoary to doggy.
Again with him controlling the speed. He fuck me even faster than when
we were in missionary. Still managing to play with my boobs while fucking me.
After about 5 to 10 minutes of fucking in doggy. He cummed, inside me.
I can feel the warmth of the cum inside me. Of course with the condom
protecting.

We lie down and kissed for awhile before he head to the toilet to wash up.
Turning to the other side.

Me: Oei James.

James: (Shcoked) what?

Me: You better don't tell anyone i tell you.

James: You saw?

Me: Of course la. I still saw you jerking yourself.

James: Ok.

I quickly turn back before Sam come back. Talking to him before
we went to sleep. I think this will be another one night stand for me
and him. Hope won't be awakward facing him in school.

Oh did i mention i forgotten to wear back my shorts? Haha. I was so
embarrassed. But lucky nothing was shown to them.
Loves.

1 comment:

  1. Did you know you can shorten your links with AdFly and receive dollars for every click on your shortened links.

    ReplyDelete