Thursday 4 August 2011

Jealous Eunice

Me:(SMS) Hello dear want to fuck my gf?

My Ex:(SMS) Thought you say she won't want it?

Me:(SMS) Don't care her lor. meet me at my house later than
we shall see.

My Ex:(SMS) If she don't want?I fuck you.
Me:(SMS) Ok. Love you.

My Ex:(SMS) Love you too.

Eunice and i have been having lots of lesbian action on the bus, cinema,
school, toilets, and many more other places. I have been encouraging
her to have a threesome with me and my ex. But she is still shy. So
that day, i have already plan with my ex to meet at my house to
surprise her.

On the way home, we were already wet as we did some action in the
bus, kissing and touching each other. We cant wait to reach my place.
Walking out from the lift, Eunice saw a guy standing outside my house.

Eunice: Eh who is that guy? Handsome lei.

Me: Handsome right? My ex lor.

Eunice: Why is he here?

Me: Have some fun with us lor.

Eunice: What? i don't want.

Me: You said you will try what. Why not?

Eunice: Shy la. Don't want.

Me: Than you watch lor.

Eunice: Idiot.

Greeting my dear ex bf. I walk past him to open the door as he
squeeze my ass. Entering my house, i went into the room and
on the air con and went to the kitchen. My Ex followed me as
Eunice stayed in my bedroom.

My Ex: She quite hot ah.

Me: You want to woo her ah?

My Ex: Jealous ah?

Me: No.

My Ex: Than i go lor.

Me: Eh!

Me:(Laughing) I won't la. I only love you.

We starting making out, kissing in the kitchen. I am already
wet, so getting into the mood is not difficult.
Unbuttoning my uniform while we kiss, he unhook my bra and
took it off easily knowing i would wear a strapless bra today.
Our kiss break apart and we walk into my bedroom.
With my uniform unbutton exposing my boobs. I walk
into the room with Eunice staring at me. She sat
on the small chair as my ex closed the door and hug me
from the back. Asking her to join. She said no and
we continue. Grabbing my boobs, kissing my neck,
I can't wait to get into action. Turning around, we
started kissing. I take a peep at Eunice and I can

tell that she was very jealous. Ignoring her, we
continue kissing. Taking off my top, my ex push me
to the bed and take off his top. Unbuckling his
pants, sliding down and he took it off. Leaving his
boxers on.

Climbing on top of me, he grabbed my boobs and
started licking my boobs and nipple. Sucking them.
I began to moan softly. Reaching my hands into his
boxers. Taking his dick out from the boxer hole. I

gave it a little stroke and move downwards to massage his balls.
Teasing him with a little stoke every now and then.
Sucking on my nipple. His hands move down my body, and
down to my already wet vagina. Teasing me with his
fingers on my pussy lips. Fingering me once in awhile.
I moan even louder now, and could see that Eunice was
horny and already wet as she keep adjusting herself.
I got up and climb onto of my ex. In a 69 position,
with me facing Eunice. My ex wasted no time licking
my pussy. I was moaning while I look at her. Taking
his erected dick in my hand. Looking and Eunice with
those seductive eyes and licking his dick. Giving him
a slow and teasing blowjob. While seductively twasing
Eunice too. She was already touching herself. 1 hand
massaging her clit. Another on her boobs.


She walk over halfway when I was giving a blowjob.
Lift me up and started kissing me. With my
skirt covering my ex face. He could not see a thing.
She came onto my bed, sat on top of my ex. Sitting
on his dick. We started kissing, and moving her hips.
Teasing my ex with her wet pussy. I took out her
uniform and massage her boobs. She was then sucking
my nipple and carassing my boobs. We break apart and
got down. To my bf surprise, he was staring at her
boobs making her shy. I went on to kiss her, breaking
away the awkwardness. We were kissing in a kneeling
position. My ex than came in bewtween us and lick her
boobs. Taking turn, he will lick and suck on one of
us and massage the other.

We stopped kissing and lie on the bed. Lying in between
Eunice and me, he went to kiss Eunice and finger her.
Eunice was moaning, enjoying every moment of
this MFF. I went down to his dick and gave him a
blowjob, fingering myself in the process.
It lasted for a few minutes. Before Eunice came down to
his dick and give me a kiss. Taking over from me. She
put the dick into her mouth. I went over to her pussy and
lick it while my ex was licking mine.

Soon we got ourselves up. With her lying on the bed and me
on top of her in a doggy position. We took turn getting
fuck by my ex. We will kiss while getting fuck. And
Will finger on another while the other was being fuck.
We were so horny and wet than our cum keep flowing.
And our boobs were also occupied with each other hands.
Not forgetting about those lovely boobs.

We stayed in the position for the rest of the time.
Till my ex was about to come. We kneel in front of
His dick and take turns giving him a blowjob. Stroking
him when he was about to cum. Putting our mouths
in front of his dick. We shared the cum in our
mouth and to my surprise. She swallowed it. Looking at
how tired she is. She must really enjoyed it so much.
And I was right. We rest awhile before cleaning ourselves
up and went home. And this is what she say.

Eunice:(SMS) Hey babe I really enjoy it very much.
It was really fun and horny. Hope to do it again.

Me:(SMS) Thought you very shy. Glad you enjoyed it.
Will do it again. I love you.

Eunice:(SMS) Ok love you too.


Here is my latest update after missing for so long.
Was so lazy to blog. Hope you guys enjoyed it.
Loves

No comments:

Post a Comment