Sunday 25 September 2011

Aftermath

Any idea how horny a girl is after their period?
1 more week to promos. Feeling so stress, excited, and
worst of all, horny.

Jack:(SMS) Hey babe all the best for your promos
next week. I just finished my prelims.

Me:(SMS) Thank you. How was your prelims?
Hope it goes well.

Jack:(SMS) Just prelims, but hope it goes well too.

Me:(SMS) Ya. All the best for you A's.

Jack:(SMS) Haha. Thanks. In school now?

Me:(SMS) Ya. You?

Jack:(SMS) No. But coming later. I go find you.

Me:(SMS) Ok. See you.


It was during lunch time when i was walking to the canteen, Jack
came over to me and pull me away from my classmate.

Me: Where you bringing me to?

Jack: Later you will know.

Not knowing what he was doing, i just followed him as he held
my hand tightly. Walking into a corner, we turn into a room.
Its a studio, where students can have jamming session or
singing session with their friends and the room is soundproof.
Walking to the middle of the studio there was a box. Looking
at him, he gave me a open the box look. Opening the box, it
was a dress from Bebe that he ordered online. It was a
Hot pink corset mini dress. A dress he wanted me to wear
for Prom night. Really very confuse now. He is giving me the
dress even if i am not going. Trying the dress in front of him.
It was really very nice and i dont know how he know what size i
wear. He look at me came closer to me and kiss me.

Looking at my dress, glancing from top to bottom, and kiss me again
on my lips. We started frenching. Hugging me tightly, he unzip my
dress and it fell to the ground. I pick it up and place in back in
the box. Standing naked in front of him, we kiss again, with his hands
all over me. Grabbing my boobs, caressing my erected nipple. The room
was cold. I undid his pants and took out his dick. Already feeling horny
even before everything started due to the aftermath of period. It was kind of
a quickie as i still have lesson, just a 15 mintues break.

Bending over the drum set, he insert his dick into my vagina. Giving a loud
moan as the studio is soundproof. With the Moaning echoning in the room,
it kind of turn me on hearing my own moaning. With every sound we made,
we can hear ourselves. Moaning loudly, he fuck me even harder and faster.
Grabbing my boobs from behind, Squeezing it with every thrust he made.
I was getting wetter every moment, with my juice flowing down my legs.
Cumming once before changing position. I brought him over to the couch,
setting him down. I stand on the couch, position myself infront of him, facing
the tinted window. My boobs pressing on the cold glass window, my vagina,
in front of his mouth. Licking my vagina, every drop of my juice. Making my
legs feel like jelly.

I sat down on his lap. Using my vagina and stroke him. Moaning as he licked
my nipple. I got up and insert his dick into my vagina. In a cowboy style, i ride
him like its been months since i last had sex. Going up and down on his dick.
We were both moaning loudly. My break was almost up, going as fast as i
could. licking my nipple did help making me cummed another time before he
cummed. Taking his full loads into my mouth, swallowing the whole load full
of protein for my lunch as i do not have time for lunch.

Quickly i dress up and took the dress and walk back to class. Still feeling
wet and horny. I went back to class quickly putting on my panties not caring
my classmate there.

Eunice: Oh my god. Did you just had sex with him.

Me: Ya.

Eunice. Go toilet and cool yourselves down.
You sweating like hell.

Me: Nevermind.

Eunice: Ok. Never ask me along. Jealous lei.

Me: Next time la. I also dont know.

Eunice: Ok.

Feeling not satisfied. Still feeling horny thanks to my period.

Me:(SMS) Baby you free later on? Meet me?

My Ex:(SMS) I wait for you under your block lor? ok?

Me:(SMS) Ok baby. So long we never had sex already.

My Ex:(SMS) You where got time have sex with me. You got
so many people to have sex with what.

Me:(SMS) Like that say me. So sad. You also have mah.

My Ex:(SMS) I only got 1 you got dont know how many lor.

Me:(SMS) Ok la. I very sad already. I miss you baby. See you
later. Got lesson.

My Ex:(SMS) Ok baby. Dont sad la. I love you kay? I miss
you too.

Me:(SMS) I love you too.

Later on.....

No comments:

Post a Comment