Tuesday 6 September 2011

Promos

Holidays have started. And i am gettign ready for my promos.
What a year it have been, i will be in Jc 2 soon. Jack is leaving
soon too. Been long since we chat. But we manage to catch up
yesterday in school. His prelims are coming. So is his Jc 2
farewell party and Prom. He ask me to go Prom with him.
Should i? Haha. Anyway we kissed  in one of the classroom
in school before heading back to class.

I was having Chemistry lesson today. As usual sitting beside
Eunice and at the back of the class. Everybody in class knows
that we are together. Including Sam, which till now i still have not
talk to him.

Lesson was boring but i do not have a choice. Eunice hand slowly
move from her lap to mine. Gliding her hand under my skirt, she
stopped at the entrance of my vagina. Circling around it, massaging
my clit. It was not the first time she is doing this. Guys sitting at the
side sometimes notice what she was doing. Slowly she inserted her
finger into my vagina. Teasing it by fingering me slowly. I started to
moan very softly but the guy sittign in front still can hear. He turned
around look at us and shake his head. Eunice smiled at him and
continue to finger me. Next time i shall wear panties and fbt under
my skirt. She is always making me wet in class, and i do not have
a panties on. i always have to sit with my ass on the chair making sure
my skirt was not on the chair. And because of that i must always be
careful when sitting and getting up.

Just when the teacher said 10 mintues break, i quickly got up and walked
to the toilet. Eunice of course followed behind me. Entering the toilet,
we went into the middle cubicle and started kissing each other. Tongue
fighting against one another, hands roaming around each other bodies.
People were coming in and out of the toilets. With the 2 cubicle
beside occupied, we got no choice no make as little noise as possible.
Kissing me, my hand went down to her already wet vagina and started
to finger her. She of course cant control and started to control her moan.
Unbuttoning my top with one hand and fingering me with another.
We only have less than 10 mintues to make each other cum. Her hands was
so cold, roaming around my body. grabbing my boobs in her hands.

We cummed within like 5 mintues, exhausted and satisfied. With our juice
flowing down our legs, our kiss slowed down as we were both breatheless.
Breaking away from our lips. We suddenly realised that there are people
peeping at us from the 2 cubicle beside us. There were boys and girls.
Quickly i cover myself up and unbutton my uniform.Cleaning our juice
away, we went out of the cubicle and saw our classmates there. Just 2 guys
and 2 girls. They were making fun of us. Lucky no video or pictures were
taken and lucky for me, Eunice did not unhook my bra today. If not my boobs
will be shown to other guys.

Going back for lesson. The 4 irritating classmate of mine keep turnign and
laughing at us. It was so embarrassing. Lucky my boobs was covered, only bra
was shown.

Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment