Thursday 1 September 2011

On my way home during Hari Raya

It was late at night, probably around 11pm. Returning home from a friend's
place. With my ear piece stuck in my ear and the songs from my Itouch
blasting my eardrums. I do not know what was happening around me.
Turning from a corner, bumping into someone.

Me: Ah! Sorry!
???: ......

Taking out my ear piece.

???: I am sorry too.
Me: Nevermind.
???: Hey you are ??? right?
Me: Um ya.
??? Remember me? I am Khairul.

Khairul was a guy who i know when i was in secondary school. A year
younger than me. This goes back to last year when i was still in secondary
school. During cca camp, something happened. And after it, he was there
to help me out. Although he is no angel helping me out the last time. But
was still grateful to him.

Me: Oh hi ya i remember.
Khairul: How are you? Poly now?
Me: No la. Jc.
Khairul: Oh ok. Smart.
Me: Just work hard and you can too. All the best for your
o's ya.
Khairul: Thanks.
Me: Just come back from visiting?
Khairul: Ya, friends place. You?
Me: Ya me too.
Khairul: Cool. Hey ??? sorry about that time. My friends treated you...
Me: Hey nevermind. I don't want to talk about it. Although you were
there too. But i am still grateful for what you did after that.

We walked to a void deck near my block and talked. We were talking
like we are bestfriends for very long. It was late and we were tired
after the long chat. We rested our heads on the table and conintue
chatting. For a moment, our eyes met and we were staring at each
other.

Me: I got to go.
Khairul: Oh ok. Lets' exchange number?
Me: Ok.
Khairul: Let me walk you home.
Me: Ok.

While waiting for the lift, it was very awkward. We were both very quiet.

Me: The lift is here. um Bye.
Khairul: Um Bye.

Walking into the lift.

Khairul: ???

Turning back he kissed me on the lips. I was shocked. Staring at each
other, he leaned forward and kiss me again. Our lips and tongue were
locked against each other. Kissing from the ground floor to the level i
stayed. Upon reaching my level, we get out of the lift and went to the
staircase. Continue kissing, his hands were all over my body. Grabbing
my boobs and lifting up my skirt to touch my bare vagina, which gave
him a shock. He took out my shirt, unhook my bra and lick my boobs.
Sucking my nipple and caressing my other nipple. I started moaning,
his hands went down and insert his finger into my vagina. Enjoying
everything he was doing to me.

He stopped and stared at me. Our lips meet again. We seems like lost
lovers that have been finding for each other for a very long time.
Finally we found one another. To me at that moment thats what i think.
Maybe its just another fling to me or to him. Or maybe he was serious.
I reach my hands into his pants and stoke his erected dick. Pulled down
his pants and went down on him. Giving him a nice and slow blowjob.

We then sit on the stairs. Conintue giving him a blowjob while he finger
me with one hand and another on my boobs and nipples. Soon after, he
cummed in me and i swallowed everything. Getting up, we kissed again.
Holding my boobs in his hands.

Me: I have to go home now.
Khairul: Ok.
Me: See you soon?

It was a question. Somewhere inside me, i wanted to see him again, but
i know its just another guy trying to have some fun with me or maybe he
just want to touch me again.

Khairul: Sure. I will see you again.
Me: Nights.

Kissing me on my cheek before he left. Its been a few days, since that night
and we have not stop messaging each other. Is it good or bad?

Loves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment