Thursday 2 June 2011

CCA

School holidays have started. And i am still going to school. For Cca and
lesson to prepare for my upcoming common test. Just an ordinary day to
school. Wearing my favourite red colour fbt shorts and my school t to
school. Inside will be my red colour sports bra and my favourite, nothing
under my fbt shorts.

School is always full of people even though is a holiday. i don't know why.
Training went quite well of course there will be guys watching by the side.
I think most guys would want to see or even date netball girls right?
With guys checking the girls out, we girls were also checking on the guys.
Giggling whenever we saw a cute guy walking past.

Trainning ended and i went to the gym to do some jogging. Not much
people was at the gym today. i took off my top and left my sports bra
on and went on the treadmill for a slow jog. About 5 minutes of jog, 2 guys
enter the room with their eyes on me walking pass me. I am just wearing
a sports bra. Not as if i am naked or something. Haha. They went to do
some weight lifting and after my jog i went to wash up. Entering the toilet,
it felt weird.The layout seems different. I put down my stuff, strip down and
went into the cubicle to shower. After showering. i went out, clean myself,
and wore another Fbt shorts and a jacket. And of course now i am wearing
nothing inside. No panties no bra. As soon as i wore back my clothes. The 2
guy walk in.

Guy 1: I think you have enter the wrong changing room.

Me: (turning in schock)

Guy 2: This is the guys changing room you know?

Checking the surrounding around me and realise that the walls of the changing
room is blue colour instead of pink. I was so embarrased. Why can't the
changing room have urinals. I quickly pack my stuff and walk out.

Guy 2: Oh sorry but please wear your panties and bra next time.

Me: What! You mean both of you saw me changing?

Guy 1: Ya. Pretty obvious right?

Me: Than why didn't you call me whem i am still changing?

Guy 1: Well if we call you when you are still changing than
you will be more embarrassed.

Me: Erm good point. Please don't tell anybody about this ok.

Guy 2: We don't even know your name.

Me: Oh my name is xxxxxxx. Bye.

Walking out of the changing room. Overheard what they are saying.

Guy 1: She is so hot.

Guy 2: Did you saw her boobs?

Guy 1: Ya. She shave too.

Walking further away. I was really embarrassed right then. bathing in the
guys changing room. What if guys came in when i am bathing. Than maybe
there will be some raping right? haha.

So anyway, the following day when i went for lesson. I saw those 2 guys
again. They were still staring at me. Laughing at me. We exchange number
and maybe will meet up some day. So lets hope they do message me or
something. So should i or should i not meet them if they ask me out?
Give me your comment.

Loves.

1 comment: