Friday 10 June 2011

CUM for lunch

hi people.

after so long i finally met my bestfriend. lets gave her a name then. Jessica.
she is daring as me too. the person who also introduce sex. met up with
her, her bf, and my ex bf. 4 out of 4 present. 4 of my other bestfriend
are missing. so anyway. we met for lunch.

lunch near our house at a coffee shop. ya we stay near to each other.
was wearing a black colour shorts and a blank colour spag top.
as usual no panties but this time i wore bra. after lunch Jessica
was feeling naughty.

Jessica: Bitch, we very long never have fun together already.

Me: True, cant remember the last time.

Jessica: Want to have some fun before we go home?
(Hugging me from the back and kiss my neck and squeeze
my boobs.)

Hate it when people kiss my neck. haha.

Me: Got guys here lei.

Jessica: Ask the come along lor. haha.

Jessica's Bf: Darling come along is watch only or can join in?

My ex bf: Ya lor.

Jessica: We shall see lor.

Walking over to our usual place. Once we are there. Jessica pin
me to the wall and took off my top. Sticking her tongue into mine.
Unknowingly my bra was off. The guys was sitting down enjoying
the lesbian scene. making their below hard. her top was off too.
playing with each other boobs. my hands move down slowly.
lifting her skirt up. moving my fingers around her wet pussy lips.
slowly inserting my fingers into them. she gave out a soft moan.
With my hands busy with her pussy, her hands reach out for my
shorts and unbutton it. sliding my shorts down i was totally naked.

She went over to her bf. sit infront of him with her back facing
him. i went over. kneel down and lick her pussy. her bf was grabbing
her boobs. playing with it. teasing her erected nipple. i got up. went over
to my ex, unzip his pants and walkaway.  by now Jessica is already
giving his ex a bj. i walk over and finger fuck her. feeling empty and
unsatisfied. i pull my bf over and gave him a blowjob. spreading my
legs wide. he insert his finger into my pussy. we broke apart.
with my boobs needing some attention. i sit on his lap and asking him
to play with my boobs. i adjsut myself a little and allow his dick to insert
into my pussy. with me controlling the pace. and him playing with my
boobs. i was so horny that i needed another dick. but there is none.
jessica was fucking her bf too.

i was in doggystyle while she was in a missionary poistion. where the both
of us can lick each others boobs. the fucking lasted about half an hour.
taking his dick in my mouth. giving him a blowjob. he finger fuck me till
i squirt. after i squirt. he cum in my mouth. i love it when he fingers me.
still feeling a little naughty. i went over to them as they are still fucking.
putting my pussy on her face. and kissing her bf.

we cleaned up. get dress. and my ex send me home. having some fun
in the lift. before he go home.

Loves

No comments:

Post a Comment