Tuesday 14 June 2011

Gym

hi people

This may be my last post. P
lease vote and tell me what you think.
You got until 30 June.


No activities today, i decided to go to the gym. Change into my red colour
fbt and my red colour sports bra. wearing a jacket over it and left my house.
School was as usual full of people even though is the holidays. Went straight
to the gym room and to my surprise, i saw one of the guy that saw me changing
in the guys changing room that day. His name is Jack. Ignoring him, i put down
my stuff and the side, took of my jacket and went on to the treadmill. Jogging
on the treadmill looking in the mirror, i can see that he has been looking at me
every now and then.

I stop only after about 5 minutes, walk over to him, sat down and say.

Me: Eh why you keep looking at me?
Jack: No.
Me: Yes you did. I saw from the mirror.
Jack: No i did not. Why you keep looking at me looking at you then?
Me: Ah never mind. I go bathe le.
Jack: Don't go to the wrong toilet again ah. Later i saw you bathing this
time, not just changing.
Me: Stop it la. I am very embarrassed already ok.
Jack: You where will embarrassed. You don't wear bra and panties
what.
Me: I got wear panties today ok! Don't believe i let you see la.
(Taking my chances as i did not wear)
Jack: Ok lor. Prove it. Let me see lor.
Me: Huh! Don't want. Why must i prove it to you. Don't come and
take advantage of me ok.
Jack. Obvious you are not wearing what.
Me: I did.
Jack. Ok lets play a dare. Lets jog together, see who
tired first. I jog at 14 you jog at 12. You lose you let me see. I lose
i let you see. how?
Me: Fine!

Thinking that i may not lose as i am a good runner. I lost in the end after
27 minutes and 44 seconds. I can't believe it. Till now actually. Anyway
i was so sweaty that my fbt was already very soak up. So does my sports
bra.

Jack: You lost. Show me.
Me: After i bathe. I am so sweaty now.
Jack: Why not we bathe together.
Me: Thats not part of the bet ok.
Jack. You going to show me anyway what.
Me: Fine. But no touching me.

Walking into the girls toilet, he followed behind thinking that he actually
will ask me to go to the guys instead. He walk into the cubicle, hung his
bag behind the door and wait for me. He took of his shirt and shorts.
Leaving his boxer on. I walk into the cubicle.

Me: Close the door and stand there. Don't come near me.
Jack: Than how i bathe.
Me: I bathe le than you bathe lor.

Taking off my sports bra and fbt shorts with my back facing him
Standing under the showers allowing the water to flow down my
body. I turn back and saw something hard trying to get out of his
boxer. Still unable to see ny boobs and my vagina, only my butt.

Me: Why are you standing.
Jack: Than you want me to sit down?
Me: Don't act blur la.
Jack: I don"t know what you talking about.
Me: (Moving backwards, reach my hands backwards squeezing
his dick) why are you standing?

He twitch and i move forward. Few seconds later, i felt something
poking my butt. I turn around and saw him so close to me, and saw
his dick, his already naked.

Jack: You are so hot. You make me hard.
Me: (feeling embarrassed) I never ask you to bathe with me what.
Is you want to bathe with me.
Jack: I want to see your hot naked body again.
Me: See only? Nothing else.

Wrapping his dick in one hand, playing with his balls with another.
He lean forward and kiss me. With water flowing down the both of
us now, its difficult to kiss. He push me to the wall, kissing me from
my neck (really hate people doing that) down to my chest, than my
breast. Stop there and lick my breast. Caressing my already eracted
nipple. Gave my nipple a little lick and went licking down my stomach
and my shaven vagina. I Spread my legs a little aloowing him to have
access of it more. He lick my vagina, inserting a finger in it. Licking back
up. Our mouths met again. He kiss me like its been so long after he last
kiss. Well maybe it is. With his hands on my boobs and a finger in my
vagina (i like it 2 by the way haha). I kept my hands busy too by stroking
his dick. I was moaning so does he. I on the shower again so not to be
obvious if someone step in. We stop kissing. He licked my ear.  

Jack: (moaning softly) I am horny. Can i fuck you?

Is he cute or what? He actually asked? But well at least he respect me.
I did not say anything. I turned around and bend down a little. He than
insert his dick into my vagina. I moan even louder. He increases his speed,
grab my boobs. We stayed in that position as is the only position we could
do in the cubicle. The session ended with me blowing him off, cumming in
my mouth and swallowed it. We then bathe each other, of course there still
are some fun playing with his dick and playing with my boobs. We than dry
ourselves up and left the toilet.

Me: Don't tell anyone about our fun ok? including your the other friend.
Jack: Ok but do i get in return.
Me. Don't be cheecky la.
Jack: See how lor.
Me: Why that time ask for my number than never message me?
Jack: You want us to message you ah?
Me: No la. Just asking, you all take my number than never message
me than take for what.
Jack: Than from now on i message you lor.
Me: Ok lor.
Jack: Let's go for lunch.
Me: Ok.

We went for lunch and went home after that. He wanted to send me home.
But i say never mind. So i went home alone. Just as we seperate from each
other. He message me.

Jack: Had fun just now, hope can do it again.

Haha seems like i will have another friend to have fun with. But oh well this
maybe my last post already. So enjoy.

Loves

2 comments:

  1. Sad to see you go! have been following your blog for sometime already! add my msn at m_schumi_rulz@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your adventure has definately become part of many ppl's life, following your updates as a routine and with excitement.. feel sad to hear this from you...however, do what you think will make yourself happy..

    ReplyDelete