Thursday 23 June 2011

School, Lesson, Fun

Jack(SMS): Hey you going school this afternoon for extra lesson?
Common Test Coming.

Me(SMS): Ya going. Have to go.

Jack(SMS): Ok see you in school. I am going school too.

Me(SMS): Ok, School so big, See can see anot lor.

Jack(SMS): Haha. Will see lor. See ya.

Me(SMS): See ya.


Getting ready for school. Wore my uniform, without panties but with bra.
Put my panties in my bag just in case (always bring a panties out).
Walking from the bus stop to my school, someone tap me from behind.

???: Hey.

Me: Oh hello. What you doing here.
(It was my neighbour. We had alot of fun together too. But that will be
for another day.)

Chris: I was doing something nearby. Waiting for bus to go home.
Did not expect to bump into you here.

Me: Not like you don't know i studying here. But ya lor. Got lesson
mah. So no choice lor.

Chris: Lesson important mah. Go for your lesson then. Catch up
with me soon ok? Very long never have fun with you already.

Me: Haha. As usual. You and your cheekyness. Will meet up
one day to have fun la. See ya.

Chris: See ya.

Hugging each other before i walk into school. Lesson was boring. But
no choice, have to pay attention. 1 hour into the lesson, my phone
vibrated.

Jack(SMS): Hey which block you at now?

Me(SMS): Block b lor.

Jack(SMS): I at block c. Want to meet at block d studying room?

Me:(SMS): Now? Got lesson lei.

Jack(SMS): Take a break la.

Me(SMS): Ok. 5 minuts outside the study room.

Jack(SMS): Ok. Wait for you.

Walking over to the block. Surprisingly, the whole block is empty.
Walking into the study room, the room was cold. Appearing behind
the door, he close the door and lock it. Even before i can speak,
he kissed me.

Me: What are you doing?
(Still kissing)

Jack: What else.

Me: Got lesson lei.

Jack: That make it mor fun right?

Ignoring me. He continue kissing me. slowly unbuttoning my top.
I did not struggle, allowing him to do so. Kissing down my neck
to my chest. He stop.

Jack: Why you wear bra today?

Me: Uniform so thin can see what.

Unhooking my bra, and throw my bra aside. Its a strapless bra.
So its easy to take out without taking off my top. He massaged
one of my boobs, licking the other. He went down lifting up my
skirt, and lick my vagina. Inserting a finger into it. I started to
moan. He get up, carried me up and put me on the table. Lying
down on the table with my skirt up and shirt unbutton, he
continue finger fucking me and licking my boobs from the side.
My hand move to his pants, unbuckle it and it slide down.
Taking his dick out from his boxer and start to stroke it.
Moving towards my mouth, i gave him a blowjob with his finger
still in me. Breaking free from my mouth. He walk to the end of the
table where my legs are. Spreading my legs apart, he slowly insert
his dick into my vagina. It was kind of a quicky as we still have
lesson going on. We were fucking at a very fast speed. He took his
dick out and pull me up. I get down from the table and get in a doggy
position with my body leaning on the table. He was pounding me
so fast with his hands grabbing my boobs. I was about to cum.

Me: Stop. I want to cum le. Wait.

We paused and get up. I pushed him to the couch. Sat on his lap
and kiss him. i get up in a squating position and allow his dick to
enter my vagina. With me controlling the speed. I was going up
and down. One of my favourite position. I love controlling the
speed. Of course he was not doing nothing. He was grabing my
boobs. Playing with my nipples. Once in a while we will kiss.

Jack: I am Cumming.

Getting down, i lie on the couch and blow him off. With him
finger fucking me. Swallowing his cum, i quickly get up and
dress up. Walking quickly back to class. I forgot to bring my
panties along.

Entering the class.
Teacher: ??? why so long? Almost 20 minutes already.

Me: Sorry, stomach pain.

Teacher: Ok go sit down.

Sitting down, i took out my panties. Lucky i sat the back.
But the girl beside me saw.

Eunice: What you doing? Why you wearing your panties here?

Me: I dont wear  panties to school. I am wet underneath. Don't
want to stain my skirt.

Eunice: What! Careful la. Faster.

Lucky i get to wear my panties without being sotted. but i think
one of my classmate saw.

Jack(SMS): Hey sorry if i never ask? I don't mean to treat you
like a cheap girl or something.

Me(SMS): Its ok. I had fun with you. Don't think too much.

Jack(SMS): Glad to hear that from you.

Me(SMS): Don't worry la. See you later after lesson.

Jack(SMS): Ok.

After lesson, he sent me home. But not much action.

Loves.

1 comment:

  1. Jack is just another lucky guy : )

    What a great afternoon session.

    ReplyDelete